Saturday, August 11, 2007

Moody Computer

My computer's in a mood today and I've no idea why. But it's giving me that look - think four-year old being asked to smile for Grandma - and I know that if I try to so much as upload a picture, it will fold up on me completely.

So I will just leave you with a couple of links to enjoy over the weekend...

The first is a very pretty site out of the Netherlands called The Yvestown Blog. The pictures are lovely and the writing is in English.

The next two are not in English, but the pictures are so gorgeous, I just had to pass them along. They are An Angel at my Table and VINTAGE.

That's all I dare try for today. I hope your computers are actually working and willing to take you where you want to go, instead of just sitting there, like an overpriced doorstop. YES! I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!!

Sorry about that. Let's hope this works....

No comments: