Saturday, December 8, 2007

Go Figure

Turns out it wasn't really a hangover after all. It was a migraine. Still is. Not a lot of pain today, but everything seems really loud. And bright. And nauseating....

So, if it's OK with you, I'll just post a couple of quick pics of my shop, decorated for Christmas.

This is such an easy way to decorate. A second-hand vase filled with hand me down decorations. When Christmas is over, it goes back in the box just like this. Easy!

Then I just scatter ornaments on a few spare surfaces, add a bit of curly ribbon and in about ten minutes, I'm done!

I think I'll save the egg nog for another day, though...



2 comments:

Janet said...

Barb,
Take it easy and feel better soon.
Janet

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Thanks, Janet! It's getting better.