Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lazy Sunday Links

comfy!

It's been a busy week here at May December Home, but I've managed to find a couple of things for you to look at.

On Friday, Laissez Faire did a post with great ideas for organizing using.... empty tin cans! Love to see that kind of stuff on the web.  It makes me feel a little less odd...

If cleaning up your office or kitchen doesn't do it for you, head on over to Your Lovely Places for an escape.  People send in photos of their favourite places on earth.  It ranges from the exotic to the cozy.  Definitely worth a look!

Send me your links!  Either your very own site, or interesting things you've found while surfing.  If it fits the scope of this blog, I'll include it in a future Lazy Sunday Links.

I hope you're all having a lovely lazy Sunday!

 

2 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

Oh,..how very cozy. I had a lazy Sunday myself. It was lovely.

Doreen

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Best time of year for it...