Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Reader's Homes - Moryse Heron

 

Moryse Heron has a keen eye for salvage.

I love this photo of her bedroom.  That coat rack?  It's an I.V. stand!

Anyone who's ever had to walk a hospital corridor with one of these things, or shepherd a drug-addled loved one, knows how handy an extra coat or two would be (have I ever told you about the week my Mum was all whacked out on morphine?  Pure Norman Rockwell, from beginning to end...)

I love to see the less obvious re-uses.  Keep 'em coming, people!

And thank you Moryse!

Moryse's Flickr page here.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Hmmm, that's acreative and funny recycle!

mormar said...

OH, I am glad i came by...
I am wanting to re-do my little tiny bedroom with a little tiny closet. I can go through here and find some ideas. PERFECT

Barb McMahon said...

Thanks Tara.

And, Mormar, I'm glad you stopped by, too! Good luck with the redecorating!

nannykim said...

Funny; interesting.

Barb McMahon said...

Thanks Nannykim!