Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lazy Sunday Links

Nice Windows, But....

Spring is in the air here in Sebringville.  Garden season is getting underway, so I was happy to find this article over at Apartment Therapy re-nest about garden containers made using cast-off furniture.

Given the good response I had to the pictures of Audinou's Paris apartment, I thought you might be interested in this New York Times article about a couple who managed to buy and fix up an old house without going into debt.  Be sure to watch the slideshow.

And speaking of renovations, did you see this one in Sanctuary?  Gorgeous!

And finally, since Earth Day was this week and I didn't do a post (bad blogger!) please take a look at Haute Nature, a wonderful source for green housewares, re-use ideas, book reviews and more.  Lots of inspiration there!

And one last - a long overdue thank you to Gabreial of Vintage Indie.  While I was away, she did a BlogTalkRadio show with Auction Wally and mentioned May December Home! If you haven't seen Gabreial's blog, I hope you will check it out.  Thanks Gabreial!

I hope you're all having a lovely lazy Sunday!

 

No comments: