Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Home Tours - Liz and Janet's Cottage

We were invited to a Christmas in July party on the weekend (which, yes, makes it Christmas in July in June...).

Christmas in July (in June)

When I stepped inside the house, I was so glad I'd brought my camera.  Liz and Janet graciously allowed me to click away and to post it all here.

Bedroom Loft

They bought the place a couple of years ago and have done all of the work themselves - the painting, moving walls, plumbing. 

Vintage Living Room

If there's something they want to do but don't know how, they just get researching until they figure it out.

Kitchen (love that green!!!!!) 

All that while being kind to the environment.  Amazing and inspiring!

I Want to Soak in That Tub!

Stay tuned....  Tomorrow we visit the guest cottage!

 

5 comments:

Vintage Indie said...

OOH I want that white framed picture. I've been looking all over for something just like that for my bedroom. Lovely!

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Hope you find one soon!

Denise said...

do you have ANY idea where that vertical, blue, wire dish rack came from? I have space issues and that rocks!

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Denise - I have forwarded your question to Liz and Janet.

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

I just heard back from Liz - it's from Ikea!