Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lazy Sunday Links

Just a Little Something I'm Not Working on Today...

I had an email from Sharon this week, introducing her lovely blog The Key Bunch, which she writes with her friend Rekha.  If you love Indian design (as I do), you will love this blog!

And you've probably seen this already, but I wanted to be sure nobody missed it.   Pia Jane Bijkerk continues to surprise and amaze with her many, many talents.  And this week, she added composing/performing to the list with this piece (be patient - it may take a minute to load, but it is so totally worth the wait!).

We're moving tomorrow and Tuesday, so I'll be taking the week off from blogging.  I'm assuming, of course, that the internet hook-up will go more smoothly than last time...

Hope you're enjoying a lovely lazy Sunday!

 

4 comments:

Valerie said...

My dear Barb, and Alan

I wish you a good and smooth move.
I can't wait to see the pics of your new home, I am sure you will make it beautiful as always.
Lots of Love
Valerie

Rekha said...

Thanks for featuring The KeyBunch in your blog, Barb, we are glad you liked it. - Rekha

Sharon said...

Hi Barb, sorry I am late with my comment. My little one was admitted to hospital and I just got back home today.

Thank you for featuring us. Happy moving! I have moved house 4 times in the 5 years I have been married, and each home has been a WIP!! However, moving can be really exciting, as you get new dimensions to place your things in, and sometimes finding new homes for old things can be so challenging! :)

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Valerie - thank you for the kind thoughts

Rekha - I'm always happy to feature good blogs - and yours is good!

Sharon - I hope your little one is feeling better! And yes, moving is exciting - all those new possibilities!