Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lazy Sunday Links

By now you probably all know that Pia Jane Bijkerk has published her first book.

Paris: Made by Hand

I was lucky enough to see an advance copy of Paris: Made by Hand when I visited with her in Amsterdam last month.  And, oh my goodness, it is LOVELY! 

She's found all sorts of little artisanal shops in Paris and grouped them by 'wanders' - so if you want to use it as a travel guide, you easily can, with plenty of time to stop into a cafe.  It's as beautiful as her blog and makes me want to go back to Paris immediately.

So if you're planning a trip, or if you just want to dream, please do take a look at Paris: Made by Hand 

Congratulations, Pia!  Well done!

My second link for this week is even more personal than 'my friend has published a book'.  In fact, it's 'my sister-in-law has started a blog' and I couldn't be more pleased.

Catherine Craig is an amazing artist in fibre and clay.  Her blog highlights her work and the processes behind the finished pieces.

Yay Catherine!

Hope you're all having a lovely lazy Sunday!

 

No comments: