Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Small Space Style

Since returning from the beach yesterday, I've spent my time sacked out on the couch, cruising through cyberspace, checking out design blogs I may have missed.

Seriously. We call it "doing research"....

One that caught my eye is Small Space Style. Lots of pretty pictures. Lots of great ideas for living well in a small space.

I think this concept fits well with the re-use concept. Probably because they both involve making the best of what you have while saving oodles of money for more important things. Like ice-cream.

Did I mention that we're back in heat-wave mode here in Southern Ontario?

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I found you through a link from another blog. Thank you for your link to "Small Space Style"; it's just what I didn't know that I was looking for!

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Always happy to help!