Saturday, September 22, 2007

Don't Judge an Inspiration Book by Its Cover

Julie at Jane's Apron did a post on An Inspiration Book awhile back. I thought, hmmmm....

I, too, have magazine clippings in a few locations. I also picked up a big World Atlas at the auction awhile back.


Ugly Book, But It's What's Inside That Counts!

I bought it for the maps, which I cut out to use in various projects. This left me with the dilemma of what to do with the rest of it. You can't send a defaced book back to the auction and I am genetically incapable of throwing out a book. So this was the perfect solution. I have a place to store all my clippings for years to come and an out-of-date atlas gets a second life.


It Looks Happy, Don't You Think?

As an added bonus, I'm never faced with the deadly, inspiration-killing blank page.


I Don't Know What To Say!

Since the pages already have printing on them (lists, mostly), it's easy to just add to them. An inspiration in and of itself!


Oh, This'll Be Easy!

3 comments:

day at a glance said...

Thanks Barb! puffs with lotion and theraflu are trying to work some magic for me. I love your blog. Thanks again for the well wishes.

/// said...

Love this idea; and LOOOOVE your blog!

Mind if I add you to my blogroll?

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Thanks for the compliments, you two!

Hope the theraflu gets the job done. Love the new pics!

And DFM, please do add me to your blogroll! And I'll add you to mine when I get a minute!