Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Strike Up The Band!

This is my 100th post and I feel like celebrating!!
To all my readers who have been with me since the start - Thank you SO MUCH!!
And to my newer readers - I'm glad you're here! Take a good look around a don't be shy about the comments!
I'll be back tomorrow with more posting, more ideas and how-to's. And if any of you have any to share - the best vintage find ever, say, or a really great fix-up, e-mail me with the story and pics and I'll see if I can post them here.
Since I started this blog, I've made some new friends and congratulations are due to some of them today.
Desire to Inspire is a Blogger "Blog of Note", I see. Congratulations, Kim and Jo! You certainly deserve it, for all your hard work!
And Shop Ursula is celebrating her one year "blogiversary" today. Quite the accomplishment! Hope there will be many more to come!
So let the party begin!


Champagne for everyone!

3 comments:

kim. said...

Thanks Barb and it appears a congrats is in order for you too!

Sondra said...

Congrats on your hundredth post and here's to 100 more!!

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Thanks so much!

I plan to keep on having fun here!