Sunday, October 7, 2007

Lazy Sunday Links

While I'm away, you might want to check some of the new sites I've found.

The first two come from India, where a lot of amazing things are happening in design.

An Indian Summer showcases art and design that is beautiful and inspiring, with a special focus on Asia and India. The photographs on this site are just beautiful!

Artnlight is the next one that dazzled me this week. Again, just beautiful photos of inspiring places, including home tours of interesting people.

How about orange... features "visual treats and hands-on projects dreamed up in an orange office". Lots and lots of links to great tutorials. And she has an Etsy shop!

My final offering is Tongue in Cheek, based in France. A bit of decor, a bit of food, some travel... poetry... always gorgeous photography. Definitely worth a look!

I hope you enjoy these sites. But don't forget to come back and see me! I'd miss you if you did!

1 comment:

Vineeta said...

Barbara, thanx a million for the mention- Im seriously flattered. That too along with the likes of 'an Indian summer' & 'How about orange' Both these are blogs which I hugely admire. More power to us bloggers!