Sunday, October 7, 2007

My Brother's Kitchen

It's Thanksgiving Weekend in Canada. We went to my brother's place for our first dinner last night.

He's just redone his kitchen and agreed to let me take pictures (thanks, John!).

It's a really cool design. Open storage everywhere, and everything (except the sink) is on casters. It's easy to clean and can be reconfigured according to need.

Everything Out In The Open And Easy To Find

John loves to cook, and he's really good at it! I think, with this new kitchen, and the Big Night poster to inspire him, he's going to take his cooking to an entirely new level.

This Makes Me Want To Cook Something!

Congratulations, John! And thanks for the great dinner!


A ReUsed Beverage Container - My Influence Is Spreading!!!

We are off to Windsor today for our second Thanksgiving celebration (we have so much to be thankful for!). I'll be back with another post on Wednesday. And if you were wondering about my sometimes strange posting schedule, my "weekend" starts on Monday.

No comments: