Sunday, December 2, 2007

Lazy Sunday Links

It's December! Already! That means that many of you are thinking Christmas.

I have a link that might help.

This is from the lovely blog, Blushing Apples, and adds another possibility to the "should we get a tree this year?" debate. When in doubt, just use your stairs! I'm seriously thinking of doing this for our Christmas Eve dinner with friends. Being the safety-conscious girl that I am (and given the fact that most of our friends are seniors), I think I'll find a way to affix them to the stairs, so no one slips. But, oh, what a pretty picture!

New decor blogs are cropping up all the time. Yay! I found a couple this week that I'm happy to share. My Designing Life started in September. Jennifer lives in Ottawa, so we're practically neighbours... Lots of great pictures - interesting artwork and interiors.

Creative Activity was started in July. It's not in English, but the pictures are sooooo gorgeous that it really doesn't matter!

That's it for this Sunday. Don't forget to check into The Inspired Room this week. Melissa has all kinds of good things planned for Creative Inspiration Week. I'm looking forward to it!

If you have a link you'd like to share, email me. If it fits the scope of this blog, I'll be happy to include it in a future Lazy Sunday Links!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Barb- Thanks so much for the mention! Glad you're enjoying my blog! It's been lots of fun so far! Where about's are you located? You mention being close to Ottawa.

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Sorry, that was a bit of a joke, really. I'm in Sebringville, just outside of Stratford, so not really that close.

But compared to, say, Australia....

Jennifer said...

Well, at least it's in Canada! I grew up in Burlington, so have been to Stratford a few times, but don't think Sebringville -- unless I blinked when I was going through!...:)