Pia tagged me awhile back, to tell seven random things about myself that you might not know. And I'm thinking, "After all this time? What's left?!!!!?"
But her birthday's tomorrow, so I'll play nice....
7) I was once in a marching band. I played French horn.
6) When I was sixteen, I went to work in a convent.
5) When I was twenty, I did volunteer work in our local jail. Depending on how I work these last two into conversation, I can make myself seem much more interesting than I actually am!
4) Vacuuming makes me swear.
3) So does yoga. At least I can avoid yoga!
2) I have read Ulysses.
1) I am the proud Auntie of literally dozens of nieces and nephews, including the very talented dude in the clip up top - Paul Mailloux.
Whoo! Glad that's over.
Now I'm supposed to tag seven people.... hmmm...
Josua at Junk Creation
Jennifer at My Designing Life
Beth at boatshedchic
Tara at Days Missed on a Hammock
Scottie at The Urban Cottage Designs
Small Space Resources
And I'm going to leave number seven up to you. If you're new to Blogland, or you've never been tagged and you want to introduce yourself to the world, leave a comment and let us know where to find your Seven Random Things.
And be sure to head on over to Pia's site on Saturday to wish her a very happy 30th birthday!