Sunday, January 6, 2008

Lazy Sunday Links

I am so not ready for this vacation to end....

So this is just a quick "Hi, I'm back and I'll get busy again real soon, I promise." Thanks for all your lovely comments over the holidays. I did appreciate them. I've met such wonderful people through this blog!

For today, I just want to thank Me and My Big Mouth and DJ Kirkby for mentioning NaNaDaMo!
To the rest of you, it's not too late to join in!


Enjoy the rest of your lazy Sunday. I'll be back tomorrow with new projects, new ideas and probably a few new rants...


2 comments:

margaret atkinson said...

happy you're back, Barb, and anxious to read your most excellent blog again! it was so good to see you during the holidays, however fleeting. :)

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Thanks....!

We really must do something about the time factor...:)