Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tables Without Tears

Authorities say there's a bit of a chrystal meth problem where I live.  I'm thinking it's because none of those involved have discovered Windows Live Writer yet.

Forthwith, a table of random pictures from around my house.

DSC04956 DSC04865 DSC05142
DSC05545 DSC05069 DSC05357
DSC04738 DSC04742 DSC05285

The hardest part is finding the pictures.  The rest is just point and click.

And opening links in a new window?  Assumed....

****Update****

I've had a few comments about that banquette. I gave instructions on how to build your own here.

Y'know, if you're interested.....

3 comments:

nannykim said...

Love the table with the pillow against the wall area---charming and love the colors!! FUN

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Thank you! It's also very comfy!

Anonymous said...

I too love the pillows. This window things looks awsome. Are you using a Mac?