Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bits and Pieces Week - Magnetic Board

Apparently strange things are happening on the internet. Hotmail is down. And I can't open Windows Live Writer. So I'm doing this post the old-fashioned way... in Blogger.

The more sensitive among you may want to cover your ears.

As we chip away at the new room conversion, I'm able to do a few smaller projects.

This piece of ceiling tin was part of a box lot from the auction last summer.

When we moved the dough fridge upstairs, there was an awkward moment resulting in broken glass in a framed photo at the top of the stairs. Fortunately, the mover wasn't hurt. I took the photo out of the frame and thought.....

So now I have my new magnet board. It will hang above my desk, once the room is done.


Out of trash comes treasure.....

10 comments:

nannykim said...

yes--I was stuggling all day with hotmail. I had had problems in the past which may have been on my end so I thought the same thing was happening. I spent a long time slavaging old letters and fowarding them to my gmail site just encase!! then I found out from my son who works with Microsoft stuff that it was on Micorosofts end!!!

nannykim said...

hhmm--meant salvaging!

Tara said...

Hey, this is so creative! Good for you for seeing the glass half full (But I knew you would, Barb!)

:0)

Tara

pia said...

oh i love this barb!

Barb McMahon said...

Nannykim - I owe my computer a few apologies for yesterday. Thought she was just being difficult, as usual...

And thanks Pia and Tara. Glad you like the piece!

Kari & Kijsa said...

That is fabulous....love the idea (and we love your blog)...

Have a blessed day!

smiles, kari & kijsa

Bhavna said...

:-) so creative!

Barb McMahon said...

Thank you so much! Huge compliments coming from such talented women!

Freshly Found said...

I like, I like, I like! What a clever and interesting idea! I know it will bring you lots of pleasure

Barb McMahon said...

Oooooh! I'm glad you like it!