Friday, March 7, 2008

A Contest!

Marisa over at Creative Thursday is celebrating the first anniversary of her Etsy shop today.  And she's sharing the joy!  Head on over and leave a comment on today's post.  She'll be picking one commenter at random to receive one of her prints.  But hurry, contest closes at 9 AM Pacific Standard Time tomorrow (Saturday).

I can't tell you how conflicted I was about posting this.... because I really want to win that print!  But I just can't keep a good thing to myself.  And Marisa's work is so charming and whimsical.  Plus, she's just so nice...

Happy Anniversary Marisa!  Here's to many more!

 

2 comments:

Tara said...

Barb

I am heading over but it may be too late!

Thanks for the encouragement about my "bad karma" day--the red wine took care of it!
Enjoy weekend!
:0)
Tara

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Ah, red wine... it takes care of so much....

Glad you're feeling better!