Friday, May 2, 2008

Tagged!

Who's It????

Awhile ago, Steve from It Is Just You, Everything's Not Shit tagged me to tell six things about myself that you might not already know.  And, while I like to maintain a certain air of mystery, I also like to have a bit of fun on Fridays.

So....

1) Ever since I saw the movie Million Dollar Baby, I've been a huge Clint Eastwood fan.  This surprises me.

2) I'm also a huge fan of the Bridget Jones's Diary novels.  Though not much of a surprise there.

3) I don't have a university degree, but I am qualified to teach English as a Second Language.

4) I have fallen in love with almost every single house I've ever looked at.  The same cannot be said of men.  Alan was the first one to make it past the second date.  We'll be celebrating our twenty-fifth anniversary this month.

5) In that time we've lived in thirteen different places.  One of them for eight years.  And we're getting ready to move again soon.  Hopefully.

6) I have absolutely no sense of direction.  Seriously.  I've been known to get lost in my own house. Though #5 could help to explain some of that...

Now, the rules say that I'm supposed to tag six people to carry on the fun.  But I'm going to bend that rule just a little bit. 

I think tagging is a great way for new bloggers to introduce themselves.  So if you have a new blog, or just want to meet some new readers, leave a comment after this post and let me know when your list is up and we'll come over and see you!

 

No comments: