Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Take a Picture Tuesdays - Other Peoples' Apartments

We have settled happily into our temporary digs.  And I'll have a few pictures to share later in the week.  But today I felt curious about other peoples' apartments...

I love the beige and white of this kitchen.  It's so serene.

Magnetbox

I do love a big jumble of pots and pans to choose from.

shnnn

Clean, serene and just look at that view!

lime*monkey

And let's face it, the nicest apartment in the world isn't really a home unless you have someone special to share it with.  Plus, check out that shower curtain - guaranteed smiles...

shnn

Thanks for the peak inside everyone!

Tomorrow, I'll show you my ugly sofa....

2 comments:

Janet said...

I like the kitchen with the "jumble" of pots and pans. My pot rack is my favorite thing in my oh so average kitchen.

Janet

LadyCiani said...

The white kitchen has a tiny and narrow stove.