Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Announcing Thrifty Thursdays at bon bon atelier

I had an email from the lovely folks at bon bon atelier (bon bon atelier is a boutique in Kansas City, MO. that features apparel, jewelry and home decor created by local and small artists around the country), announcing Thrifty Thursdays.  I was going to mention it in my Lazy Sunday Links, but I got stranded at my sister's house this weekend.  Which was great, except that my computer was at home, so...

No worries, though, because, a) it's only Tuesday and 2) the promotion runs till the end of December.

And what are Thrifty Thursdays, you ask? Well, it's as simple as this; on Thursdays they will announce a hefty discount on a particular item, and when the next Thursday comes along that discount will end and another will begin!  This week, you can have 20% off these lovely Loop Wallets.

Cool, no?  They also have a blog!

No comments: