Friday, July 10, 2009

Celebration Fridays - Let's Celebrate and Get Really, Really Tired!

Alan enjoys a cappuccino

The benefit of running two blogs simultaneously has to be that, once in awhile, you can borrow a post from one or the other.  Today is one of those days.

Please go and read "My Favourite Mantra".  It's a celebration of friendship and being really, really tired.

Be sure to read the comment from Mr. Nuggets, too.  Dude's brilliant.  And if you'd like to leave a comment, here or there and let me know the mantras that get you going, I'd love it.

I know this is a bit of a cop-out of a blog post, but I promised you a picture of our pretty, pretty new deck.  As near as I can figure, a weekend that starts with a promise fulfilled is going to be a great weekend.

Hope it is for you!

 

2 comments:

Lynn said...

"Would I want my daughters to do this?" That has saved me a lot of embarrassment, repentance, and explaining...

And you're right: Mr. Nuggets *is* brilliant!

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

I love it! Thank you!