Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lazy Sunday Links

Just a couple this week.

Design*Sponge showed us a sneak peek of Blake Dollahite's home. It's gorgeous. And he makes good use of recycled materials. I especially love the last picture in the series. That sink is your basic, ugly, wall-hung sink from the local Habit ReStore. I see dozens every time I visit. But he's made it look like a high-end, expensive designer sink! I don't have a bathroom reno in my near-future. But I will definitely be saving this idea!

Apartment Therapy Green did a post earlier this week on decorating with found objects. You can check it out here.

2 comments:

margaret atkinson said...

hey, Design Sponge loves artist Jenn Corace's work as much as i do!!! COOL!

Barb McMahon and Alan Mailloux said...

Well, you know, Grace has taste!