Friday, November 30, 2007

I'd Like to Thank...

It's been an exciting week here and I owe a few "thank you's".

Thank you, Claudia, at The Paris Apartment for adding me to your link list! You have such a beautiful blog. It's an honour to be on your list!

And thank you to Lisa at small space style for naming me your "Cool Find of the Week". Such a thrill!

And this one's way overdue. Melissa at The Inspired Room added me to her link list awhile back and I don't think I thanked you publicly. Very bad blogger! Thank you, Melissa!

If by chance you've missed checking out any of these blogs, please go have a look now. They're good. They're really good!

2 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Very sweet of you! You didn't need to acknowledge me, but I am honored!

xo

The Paris Apartment said...

Thanks Barb! Good getting to know you and your friends!